a tip on driving/directionsJanuary 23 2012 at 8:09 AM
|AJ (no login)|
Response to "navigating cooper"
When we drove to my consult, whatever we used for directions- google maps, mapquest, I forget- totally gave us the wrong directions. The lady at the front desk even acknowledged this happens when I called in a panic totally lost and 5 minutes before my appt. I used the address on my paperwork and while it was a correct address, the route was wrong.
You might want to call and confirm the directions if you're not sure.
- If you use the directions printed on the Cooper website you'll be fine n/t - Mrs. A on Jan 23, 2012, 8:20 AM
- GPS issue with street address - Mrs. McIrish on Jan 23, 2012, 9:10 AM
- yes - enochi on Jan 23, 2012, 9:30 AM
- Re: yes - teresa on Jan 24, 2012, 7:02 AM
- that's why I'm saying use the actual directions printed on the website - Mrs. A on Jan 23, 2012, 9:34 AM
- here they are - Mrs. A on Jan 23, 2012, 9:36 AM
- Great tip! - AJ on Jan 23, 2012, 12:18 PM