Davinci for endometrosis surgeryJanuary 23 2012 at 9:05 AM
|Tripplebe (Login Tripplebe)|
Have any of you had endo removed using Davinci robotic surgery? My Dr. would like to use this method with my next lap. I've had two previous laps done by a differnt RE without the Davinci.
I am currently checking to see if my insurance will cover the technology. If it's worth it, I'll switch insurances, but maybe a good surgeon is just as good without it.
You may see this question on other boards, apologizes for the repeat post. So far I haven't found anyone who has any experience with this and yet every hospital around me has this technology. I'm just wondering why more RE's don't use it.
- Re: Davinci for endometrosis surgery - anna on Jan 23, 2012, 9:20 AM
- re:Davinci - Tripplebe on Jan 23, 2012, 2:53 PM
- Yes- be careful!! - Alli on Jan 23, 2012, 6:52 PM
- I had a 3cm endometrioma and had it removed and found success - Mrs. A on Jan 24, 2012, 11:30 AM
- Re: Davinci for endometrosis surgery - teresa on Jan 24, 2012, 7:27 AM
- Re: Davinci for endometrosis surgery - Anonymous on Jan 23, 2012, 9:21 AM
- that 's interesting - Tripplebe on Jan 23, 2012, 2:57 PM
- let me just say - Anonymous on Jan 23, 2012, 7:21 PM
- Re: Davinci for endometrosis surgery - anna on Jan 25, 2012, 7:40 AM