For those who have taken Estinyl...your thoughts pleaseJanuary 23 2012 at 12:26 PM
|AJ (no login)|
I started this cycle taking Estinyl prior to getting AF. My CD 3 numbers were:
In cycles past, my FSH tends to go up a lot after my baseline so for this cycle Check had me continue the Estinyl and retest on CD 10. Those numbers:
u/s showed no follicles
increase Estinyl to 2x day, retest on CD 17, which will be tomorrow
This is really rare for me, to not develop a follicle. I've had much higher FSH's and developed a follicle on my own. So I'm thinking the Estinyl is suppressing me.
But here's my concern- I'm staying on Estinyl to bring down my FSH. But if the Estinyl is suppressing me, isn't it a natural response for my FSH to spike up in order to recruit a follicle? Doesn't it seem like the Estinyl is counter-productive in this case?
I'll ask when I have my callback tomorrow for my b/w, but I wanted your thoughts in case someone brings up something I haven't thought of:)
- So to clairify my concern - AJ on Jan 23, 2012, 12:31 PM
- Same boat here - Dana on Jan 23, 2012, 1:36 PM
- See, this is odd to me - AJ on Jan 23, 2012, 3:54 PM
- Well for me... - Sara H on Jan 23, 2012, 2:56 PM
- Were you already developing a follicle - AJ on Jan 23, 2012, 3:57 PM
- No experience with estinyl but - Mrs. A on Jan 23, 2012, 10:55 PM