thanks, going in for a beta tmrw!January 24 2012 at 11:58 AM
|kris (no login)|
Response to no way that's not "normal"!
You're right, it's been bothering me wondering if I should do it anyway. I called and asked again. They told me, again, that they usually just say to wait for a positive HPT and then come in for the beta.
But I pressed it and mentioned once more my history with the chemical and my concern there. So she said I could always POAS tmrw morning and just come in for the beta (so, at 12dpiui).
I suppose there's the remote chance that implantation could be taking up to 10-12 days, so even a blood test won't show it yet, so maybe a waste of money. But to your point, I should know about more chems if that's the issue. Although, what can you really do about that anyway? Aren't they always just going to say it means my eggs were bad?
I always feel like I have to constantly ask questions! I never feel like there's someone fully watching my back and taking 100% care of me. It's like I have to be hypervigilant about what could be wrong, what I need to do next or test for. It's exhausting. Just me?
- Most REs would say that - Mrs. A on Jan 24, 2012, 12:06 PM
- nope, did most of that: - kris on Jan 24, 2012, 12:27 PM
- strange? - Mrs. A on Jan 24, 2012, 4:57 PM
- Her P4 is very good, no supplementation needed - Anonymous on Jan 24, 2012, 5:31 PM
- yes 39 is good - Mrs. A on Jan 24, 2012, 5:54 PM
- I agree, P4 supps are smart - minka on Jan 24, 2012, 7:36 PM
- triggered on Day 9 with hcg - kris on Jan 24, 2012, 6:01 PM
- I don't think Cooper is the only place that does LP U/S - NancyMN on Jan 26, 2012, 7:48 AM