nope, did most of that:January 24 2012 at 12:27 PM
|kris (no login)|
Response to Most REs would say that
My lining was a 9 (triple pattern) by Day 9, so they said that was in good shape. My 7dpiui P4 was 39, the highest it's ever been. It was 18.7 last cycle, when I had no stims. (This is my fist ever cycle on stims and it was very low: starting on CD2, 5 days of 5mg/day of Femara, then I did three days of Follistim shots at 75 IUs.)
My FHS on Day 2 was 10.2 and I think my E2 was 66. But never tested my E2 after that.
I asked two times whether I needed P4 supplementation and they told me at 39 I didn't need it. My acupuncturist said the same thing.
- strange? - Mrs. A on Jan 24, 2012, 4:57 PM
- Her P4 is very good, no supplementation needed - Anonymous on Jan 24, 2012, 5:31 PM
- yes 39 is good - Mrs. A on Jan 24, 2012, 5:54 PM
- I agree, P4 supps are smart - minka on Jan 24, 2012, 7:36 PM
- triggered on Day 9 with hcg - kris on Jan 24, 2012, 6:01 PM
- I don't think Cooper is the only place that does LP U/S - NancyMN on Jan 26, 2012, 7:48 AM