Question for Alli (pg ment, BCP ment)January 25 2012 at 3:57 PM
|anna (no login)|
Alli, this is sort of out of topic question. Just want to see how much endo could prevent pregnancy. I know you got your BFP on your first transfer . That makes me wonder that maybe age is really important and FSh doesnt talk so much and it was just your endo preventing you from BFP and all your eggs are in fact very good.
So my question: I know with 3 you hand are full and you probably are done with TTC (just my guess, IDK). But are you using any type of birth control or you are just so certain that endometriosis will prevent you from getting prg naturally? I am just curious. Your respond will help me rule out my expectations for future. I hope you feel comfortable responding to this, if not you can email me. I hope you still have my email.
- I'm playing Russian Roulette at the moment (pg ment) - Alli on Jan 25, 2012, 7:12 PM
- thanx - anna on Jan 25, 2012, 7:25 PM
- Re: thanx - Anonymous on Jan 25, 2012, 8:57 PM
- Mirena is an IUD. - Laura on Jan 26, 2012, 5:13 AM
- Right- might try paraguard (nt) - Alli on Jan 26, 2012, 6:11 AM