Return to Index  

Don't give up(pg. mentioned)

January 26 2012 at 5:50 AM
jmassage  (Login jmassage)

Response to Never a BFP

Hi..I know exactly how you feel..really I do. My husband and I have been at this for over 2 years. I have been pg twice both resulting in a loss. The devestation og seeing that BFP and getting your hopes up then losing it is just as devestating. You are young so that is on your side. Your FSH is high but really not all that bad and 2 mature follies is great for women like us. We can't compare ourselves to "the norm" even though it is difficult. I am 33 and have an FSH at its highest of 27..lowest 19.8. Amh is .16. We are in the middle of our first IVF cycle right now. I have 3 maturing follies and my E2 is rising perfectly. We are scheduled for retrieval on Monday. I'm trying to not get hopes up either, but it's hard not too, especially since this is the first bit of positive news we have gotten through all this. Fortunetely we have great insurance and we can do IVF several times....I would def give IUI a couple more trys and who knows, maybe you will hit the jackpot this month. Like I said your numbers aren't horrible and you are very young. We both have that on our side. I'm praying for you and keep me posted

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Don't give up(pg. mentioned) - Heather on Jan 26, 2012, 2:18 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement