agree with julieJanuary 26 2012 at 9:41 AM
|Mrs. A (no login)|
Response to have you ever had a day 20+ blood work done?
I'm sorry Teresa. I'm trying hard to keep with the ladies and their histories. I didn't realize you'd had the early losses but now I'm recollecting you mentioning to that effect on a prior post.
You should have 6DPO/7DPO b/w done. Check P4 and E2. Btw, 6DPO is the same as what julie is saying when she refers to day 20. 14 days of follicular phase plus 6 days post-ovulation brings you to CD20. It's also done on CD21 (i.e. 7DPO). A deficiency would be considered a "luteal phase defect".
- QUESTION - teresa on Jan 26, 2012, 9:42 AM
- He should do it... - NancyMN on Jan 26, 2012, 10:25 AM
- agree - no need for "demanding" - Mrs. A on Jan 26, 2012, 10:30 AM
- absolutely (child ment in sig) - juliemam on Jan 26, 2012, 10:25 AM
- Re: absolutely (child ment in sig) - teresa on Jan 26, 2012, 10:48 AM