Return to Index  

Re: have you ever had a day 20+ blood work done?

January 26 2012 at 9:41 AM
teresa  (no login)

Response to have you ever had a day 20+ blood work done?

Never!!! And it makes me so upset because all this time, I never self educated to ASK the dr these questions. I feel guilty, that maybe I cold have prevented these losses, had I known to ask to have progesterone tested...on the OTHER hand...I dont have MD after my name!!!

But- moving forward..I will absolutely ask to have my progesterone tested if I am lucky to get PG again.

Ive only had Day 3 bloods done twice, first in June and recently in December...not much difference...the first time my FSH was 11.9 day 3 and prolactin was 10.7 Dr only had those 3 things tested on me.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs. - juliemam on Jan 26, 2012, 10:42 AM
    1. Re: hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs. - teresa on Jan 26, 2012, 10:54 AM
      1. Re: hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs. - anna on Jan 26, 2012, 11:00 AM
        1. Re: hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs. - teresa on Jan 26, 2012, 11:15 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement