Return to Index  

Re: hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs.

January 26 2012 at 10:54 AM
teresa  (no login)

Response to hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs.

thanks for making me feel better. you are SO right...you really do have to know your stuff and call them out and ask why/why not. that's why i wrote demand...because frankly i'm annoyed, lol.

im sorry about your MIL, you would THINK she would have learned her lesson and that you are a great example. actually she sounds like my mother (we dont speak)

i am today cycle day 11 when i see c. heck i will be day 15. i could call my regular gyn today and ask...to be tested.

if you aren't proactive, you're right...you could be dead...i have heard of SO many horror stories...look at all the successes on this board even after dr's have said 'there is no hope' imagined if we took their word and never asked?

this is why im seeking another opinion just because something in me tells me i might not need ivf. i just want some options not 'IVF or no baby'

thanks for your suggestions. and congratulations on your successes :0)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs. - anna on Jan 26, 2012, 11:00 AM
    1. Re: hey, don't beat yourself up, it's not your job to tell teh Drs THEIR jobs. - teresa on Jan 26, 2012, 11:15 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement