NaPro ladies... question about low-dose naltrexoneFebruary 2 2012 at 8:00 AM
|minka (no login)|
For NaPro ladies (or anyone who has been on low-dose naltrexone)... does it get any better? I took my first dose last night and had the worst sleep. I tossed and turned all night, and then I was so tired that I dreamt that I overslept until 4pm the next day and missed my dr. appt and work! LOL Also very dry mouth, but thankfully not much of a headache and no nausea. My NaPro Dr started me on the "normal" dose of 4.5mg. (She originally said she was going to start me at 1.5 for a week, then 3, then 4.5 in order to ease me into it.) I wish I could cut my capsules in half but they are the filled capsule kind. Maybe I will talk to her and see if I can empty out half of one.
Anyway, did you adjust to the naltrexone? I really want to stick it out but if it doesn't get better I'm not sure how I will survive on 3 hours of really crappy sleep every night...
- Re: low dose naltrexone - Tripplebe on Feb 2, 10:49 AM
- Thanks! glad to see I wasn't crazy - minka on Feb 2, 11:19 AM
- question - Jen on Feb 2, 5:34 PM
- It's not too common - NancyMN on Feb 2, 6:47 PM
- Thanks - Jen on Feb 3, 3:33 PM
- re:question - Tripplebe on Feb 2, 7:05 PM
- inflammation - minka on Feb 2, 7:24 PM
- They told me that too... - NancyMN on Feb 3, 6:27 AM
- My Dr. warned me of the sleeplessness - Tripplebe on Feb 3, 9:39 AM
- yes! - minka on Feb 3, 12:21 PM