Return to Index  

Re: i had to say this as my last word

February 4 2012 at 10:02 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to i had to say this as my last word

So you think your attitude, behavior, discouragement and ugliness was "unintentional" especially when it happened over and over again? This board is seriously like a mean girls click (sp?). You allow people like Anna to be negative and destructive to others but jump to her defense when someone confronts her. This used to be a board of support, honesty and safety for ALL people, but now it's just for those who are "in" like jmassage and Erin and Anna. And you get to reek havoc as you want because no one stands up for those you bully! I've been around here longer than all of you and have seen this board change into a jr high scenario where mean girls get to selfishly hurt and discourage others without any one standing up to them. Thanks a freaking lot for that! And then all Anna and the others like her do is say "oops unintentional" but never really change bc she attacks me in the same breath! And just when things are calm, Erin goes and picks a fight whether she meant to or not and everyone jumps to her defense even though she's stirring things up! Mean girls strike again!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Responding. - Erin on Feb 4, 12:11 PM
    1. Re: Responding. - Anonymous on Feb 4, 12:30 PM

2. Re: i had to say this as my last word - Anonymous on Feb 4, 12:20 PM
    1. Re: i had to say this as my last word - Anonymous on Feb 4, 12:31 PM
    2. PLEASE STOP. - Erin on Feb 4, 12:32 PM
      1. Re: PLEASE STOP. - Anonymous on Feb 4, 12:36 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement