Return to Index  

Barge to SMRC

February 7 2012 at 2:39 PM
AJ  (no login)

Response to just one quick question about estinyl - slight barge I guess!

Hey- I saw your question and wanted to share something I copied from this site a while back. I did a search on Dr. Check's theory of high FSH and kept it for reference:

*Dr. Check's view of FSH is this...we have a dimished reserve, some of us know why, others dont. Well, what does that mean? Does it mean bad eggs? NO, not usually. His theory is this...what happens is when there is dimished reserve, the body responds by making more FSH. The more FSH that is made, there are certain "RECEPTORS" (remember this word) on the cell that know to respond to the FSH. Well, when there is too much FSH, the cell pulls back the receptors, to protect the follie from being burned out by too much FSH. Hence, when the RECEPTORS close...the follie cant mature correctly, and thus...THAT is why we dont get preg! Not because we dont have good eggs, but because the follies receptors shut down, to protect, and therefore, ovarian dysfunction occurs. Kind of the same concept in how one develops diabetes! Thats what he said, and if you know about diabetes, too much insulin, because the cells cant respond! Makes sense!

Also, a big problem with us high FSHers is...if the follie doesnt develop correctly, we dont secrete enough progesterone from the follie to support a pregnancy.*

So, I do think there is great benefit to taking it during TI cycles with no meds, which is what I am currently doing.

Hope this helps!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. this is super helpful - smrc on Feb 8, 1:04 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement