I am GOING NUTS, I'm lost and dont know what to do-February 23 2012 at 4:43 AM
|teresa (no login)|
I'm so sorry to be a HUGE PITA with this-
I've been up all night, the entire night, researching fibroids and I read more than not, to leave them alone. That more harm can come from removing. I went to all the boards on here and so many women were advised to leave them alone
I dont know what to do
Im seeing my regular OB-GYN today to see what she says. All I have are the pictures they took yesterday.
Again, going by what dr B rasile said, its 2cm in a 4 cm space on the top of the uterus causing compression and could cause a miss- cutting off babys blood supply or an early miss..
But why am I seeing so many say they were told to leave it alone and that so many people get PG with them?
Should I trust that what she says and have it removed.
**My obgyn is not an RE, but she says she does this surgery. I read to go to someone who REALLY knows what they're doing but since this Dr did my lap and D+C, I do trust her, we have a good relationship. She's not cocky either, when she couldnt find the babys heartbeat the second u/s, she even said "go have another person do an u/s just in case" So I know she would tell me if she didnt think she could do it.
This has thrown me over the edge. I feel like removing it will cause issues- scar tissue...can cause FSH to go up, there can be complications in the surgery resulting in a full hsyterectomy. And leaving it- could also be a problem.
Would you have it removed?
- Fibroids - DeeinNYC on Feb 23, 5:43 AM
- Re: Fibroids - teresa on Feb 23, 6:19 AM
- Re: Fibroids - DeeinNYC on Feb 23, 6:32 AM
- a suggestion - Tripplebe on Feb 23, 5:52 AM
- endo surgery - teresa on Feb 23, 6:21 AM
- re:endo surgery - Tripplebe on Feb 23, 6:52 AM
- Re: re:endo surgery - teresa on Feb 23, 7:06 AM
- Personally, - AJ on Feb 23, 7:08 AM
- Re: Personally, - teresa on Feb 23, 7:18 AM
- I wish I had better advice - Laura on Feb 23, 8:18 AM
- Re: I wish I had better advice - teresa on Feb 23, 8:41 AM
- Re: I am GOING NUTS, I'm lost and dont know what to do- - T in Chicago on Feb 23, 10:38 AM
- T in Chicago - teresa on Feb 24, 5:33 AM
- I responded below but also... - Sara H on Feb 23, 11:54 AM
- Hi teresa - Nadia on Feb 23, 1:04 PM
- thank you Nadia - teresa on Feb 23, 1:21 PM