Return to Index  

I am GOING NUTS, I'm lost and dont know what to do-

February 23 2012 at 4:43 AM
teresa  (no login)

I'm so sorry to be a HUGE PITA with this-

I've been up all night, the entire night, researching fibroids and I read more than not, to leave them alone. That more harm can come from removing. I went to all the boards on here and so many women were advised to leave them alone

I dont know what to do
Im seeing my regular OB-GYN today to see what she says. All I have are the pictures they took yesterday.

Again, going by what dr B rasile said, its 2cm in a 4 cm space on the top of the uterus causing compression and could cause a miss- cutting off babys blood supply or an early miss..

But why am I seeing so many say they were told to leave it alone and that so many people get PG with them?

Should I trust that what she says and have it removed.

**My obgyn is not an RE, but she says she does this surgery. I read to go to someone who REALLY knows what they're doing but since this Dr did my lap and D+C, I do trust her, we have a good relationship. She's not cocky either, when she couldnt find the babys heartbeat the second u/s, she even said "go have another person do an u/s just in case" So I know she would tell me if she didnt think she could do it.

This has thrown me over the edge. I feel like removing it will cause issues- scar tissue...can cause FSH to go up, there can be complications in the surgery resulting in a full hsyterectomy. And leaving it- could also be a problem.

Would you have it removed?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Fibroids - DeeinNYC on Feb 23, 5:43 AM
    1. Re: Fibroids - teresa on Feb 23, 6:19 AM
      1. Re: Fibroids - DeeinNYC on Feb 23, 6:32 AM

2. a suggestion - Tripplebe on Feb 23, 5:52 AM
    1. endo surgery - teresa on Feb 23, 6:21 AM
      1. re:endo surgery - Tripplebe on Feb 23, 6:52 AM
        1. Re: re:endo surgery - teresa on Feb 23, 7:06 AM

3. Personally, - AJ on Feb 23, 7:08 AM
    1. Re: Personally, - teresa on Feb 23, 7:18 AM

4. I wish I had better advice - Laura on Feb 23, 8:18 AM
    1. Re: I wish I had better advice - teresa on Feb 23, 8:41 AM

5. Re: I am GOING NUTS, I'm lost and dont know what to do- - T in Chicago on Feb 23, 10:38 AM
    1. T in Chicago - teresa on Feb 24, 5:33 AM

6. I responded below but also... - Sara H on Feb 23, 11:54 AM
  8. Hi teresa - Nadia on Feb 23, 1:04 PM
    1. thank you Nadia - teresa on Feb 23, 1:21 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement