Return to Index  

Re: I wish I had better advice

February 23 2012 at 8:41 AM
teresa  (no login)

Response to I wish I had better advice

well, i mentioned to her that ive never done stims and asked her about estrogen making the fibroid grow bigger and she told me yes it can. she doesnt know for sure how long its been there but she did say "it didnt just grow there, its been there awhile" if i wasnt trying to get pg, it might not have to come out but since i am, her opinion was yes because the baby would either abort or be born early. again, she isnt sure that it caused my last loss...who knows if it was even in there in july when we conceived. but if they saw it 1/30 then it had to be there 12/23 and that means 2 different people missed it on u/s and in the hsg.

i wish i knew at what rate it grew. i just dont have an answer. its frustrating not knowing.

in my searches and i hope this is BS but i read that sometimes doing acupuncture can cause these things because the herbs and needles can stimulate estrogen production. i hope thats not true, i would hate to think i did something to contribute to this. my estrogen in the blood work has been so low, too. i thought that if you had a fibroid the level would be high?

thanks for telling me this story because when you see it factually written down, its very impacting. i wouldnt want a baby to suffer or die growing inside me. or be born with developmental challenges. now i am leaning toward just doing it and when i heal, maybe being as aggressive as i can in getting pg before scar tissue forms, though i dont know how long that takes (scar tissue to form). i guess its a crap shoot. i think i am at the point of finally accepting that this may be out of my hands and its up to god now.

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement