Return to Index  

Re: update...

February 27 2012 at 8:34 AM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to update...

Yeah...I am a patient there and I thought that this was their policy but I could have sworn I heard Dr. T say in the past few weeks on the SIRM boards that they might be able to do this. Sorry. Just an FYI...even with SIRM you still have to pay for the immune testing. They use Reprosource who in turn then uses Rosalind Franklin. They take ins..if you have BCBS you might be almost completely covered. If not, I think I paid $187 for one set of testing and they took a check from my ins co out of network for the rest. You will need to pay a little more for a full work-up. He will order a full thrombo panel regardless I believe which should be covered except for a co-pay. If you do an in-person consult it will be covered but there is usually a 2 to 3 month wait. I hear that you can get in sooner with a phone consult but you must pay out of pocket.

BTW...I do not know where you currently go, but you might want to consider SIRM-NY anyway. Specifically, Dr. T.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. DeeinNYC - jmassage on Feb 27, 5:00 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement