UnsureMarch 12 2012 at 2:04 PM
|teresa (no login)|
Response to Unbelievable!!
whether to have dr brasile do it and stay in NJ for the night...or to have a local RE do it (the first one we saw in december) ...but this RE technically missed my fiboid too. went to him dec 4th and he did an u/s to check my ovaries...he didnt say "oh i see a fibroid" yet cooper did on my first visit when they did my u/s.
made an appt with local RE for friday and cooper on monday....i guess it will depend too on availablity
im super worried about my insurance rejecting this.
plus...i hope this doesnt sound bad but dr B is pregnant...seems pretty pregnant, i worry will she be ok to do a surgery on me? what if she gets tired in the middle (im paranoid i know)
- I can understand your concerns. (preg. ment) - KarenGH on Mar 12, 2:31 PM
- She is a professional, that is not a concern. - Mel K. on Mar 12, 2:36 PM
- Re: She is a professional, that is not a concern. - teresa on Mar 12, 2:58 PM
- I thought Dr. Choe did all of the surgeries nt. - AJ on Mar 12, 3:56 PM
- no, dr b had said - teresa on Mar 13, 3:26 AM