Return to Index  

Re: Thank you...

March 12 2012 at 7:58 PM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to Thank you...

Okay. Well...at your age with 2 prior IVF's that were BFN's and a chemical..maybe immune treatments are worth looking into if you transferred good embies. I just want to say that I am no expert on immune treatments at all. I say this not to be humble..but because it is the truth and I would never want to give anyone the impression that I know much about this other than what I have picked up for myself in my TTC travels. The REAL experts can be found here:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/immunologysupport/

The basic tests that you need are a Natural Killer Cell assay and Dq-Alpha and HLA matching tests if you want to be thorough. Only a handful of labs run these tests. Neither Cornell nor Cooper will do these for you. You need to either go to a clinic that treats immune issues as well as does IVF (Like SIRM) or stay at your current center and hire a Reproductive Immunologist to do these tests and monitor you. Dr. Braverman in NY, Kim Kwak and Carolyn Coloum in Chicago and the Beers Center in California are the RI's you hear about the most it seems. They each monitor patients from out of state. I would check out the site above and search the posts there about issues in immunology that come up with Crohn's disease.

As for thrombophilia issues..yes..the issue is that you clot too easily. Also, if natural killer cells are activated, they can cause clotting too. Not sure of the likelihood of you having these issues giving your situation..but I would ask.

As for the fish dream..that is wild huh? I hope someone has a fish dream about you SOON. I also hope that you find success in your next go-round.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. DeeinNYC- - Erin on Mar 13, 2012, 8:14 AM
    1. Re: DeeinNYC- - DeeinNYC on Mar 13, 2012, 4:34 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement