Return to Index  

DeeinNYC-

March 13 2012 at 8:14 AM
Erin  (no login)

Response to Re: Thank you...

Thank you for the link. I've been looking around there for info on Crohn's and it looks like there is one woman on there who also has Crohn's and has been posting there. The 8-cell I put in this time was the only embryo I've had that was greater than 5 cells (in total I've put in 4 embryos- 1 8-cell, 2 5-cells, and 1 3-cell) so I'm not sure I should conclude there's an immune issue going on- it's just another layer of concern that I may have yet another issue given the Crohn's. Honestly, I'm not sure I have the time or the money to shop around for an RI that wouldn't be covered by insurance, but my GI has been on me to take Humira or Cimzia (a sister drug that is not supposed to cross the placenta) for years for the Crohn's and I've been avoiding it. I'm wondering if I should just take it and see if it makes a difference? Does that make any sense? Ugh. It's all settling in a bit today and feeling a little hopeless. Thanks again for all your help and support.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: DeeinNYC- - DeeinNYC on Mar 13, 2012, 4:34 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement