Return to Index  

Re: WTF appointment is over. Here is the update.

March 13 2012 at 1:30 PM
teresa  (no login)

Response to Re: WTF appointment is over. Here is the update.

yes its outside the uterus. she said it wouldnt interfere with getting pg or carrying a pg. i asked about drugs and IVF (i learned fibroids can grow from the meds, from estrogen...)she said if we are doing one round of IVF it would be okay. she encouraged us to get a 2nd or 3rd opinion about it if we wanted. she said there is NO way in a hystero you could see this, based on mine and that its very small. not sure if that is true.
she was very nice, not defensive. she just said she learned a lesson never to go by another drs report again.
still, dr b did a sis that she said fibroid was compressing the uterus. but dr G did the sis and says it wasnt.
who to believe? i can't therefore, im still
going to get a few more opinions for sure. friday, monday and looking still for a surgeon to evaluate and advise. i think thats the smartest thing at this point.
and i will have to take it from there.
she said to go ahead and try this month. just so not sure to do that.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. So confused...an Intramural Fibroid is NOT outside the uterus - DeeinNYC on Mar 13, 2012, 1:57 PM
    1. Re: So confused...an Intramural Fibroid is NOT outside the uterus - Anonymous on Mar 13, 2012, 2:34 PM
      1. that was me and she also said - teresa on Mar 13, 2012, 2:39 PM
    2. dh said - teresa on Mar 13, 2012, 3:52 PM
      1. Ah...this makes sense..and What Schoolcraft says about Fibroids - DeeinNYC on Mar 13, 2012, 4:28 PM
        1. Wow - Teresa on Mar 14, 2012, 4:46 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement