So confused...an Intramural Fibroid is NOT outside the uterusMarch 13 2012 at 1:57 PM
|DeeinNYC (no login)|
Response to Re: WTF appointment is over. Here is the update.
Teresa..I'm BEYOND confused. An intramural fibroid is a fibroid that is inside of the wall of the uterus. Subserosal fibroids, which is what I have, are on the outside of the uterus and yes...most people say to leave subserosal fibroids alone. An intramural fibroid is something else all together. I honestly do not know what Dr. G is talking about. It's one thing to say to leave the fibroid alone..but another to tell you that an intramural fibroid is on the outside of the uterus. I don't know..maybe I'm missing something...
- Re: So confused...an Intramural Fibroid is NOT outside the uterus - Anonymous on Mar 13, 2012, 2:34 PM
- that was me and she also said - teresa on Mar 13, 2012, 2:39 PM
- dh said - teresa on Mar 13, 2012, 3:52 PM
- Ah...this makes sense..and What Schoolcraft says about Fibroids - DeeinNYC on Mar 13, 2012, 4:28 PM
- Wow - Teresa on Mar 14, 2012, 4:46 AM