Return to Index  

jmassage

March 13 2012 at 2:05 PM
teresa  (no login)

Response to Honestly...

I am drained and frustrated beyong words, i have cried every single day since august 17th 2011, every day, sometimes hours a day, but I have to find strength to keep going. somehow we do. we are ALL so strong. my god. You know, you've seen that I have my moments of "i cant do this another day" but I am going because I want to be A mother. I will go to my grave fighting for that. we all will. look at us!

so, yes, i am going to get a few more opinions. i pray these drs give me the right advice. i could not BEAR losing a 5th pg. i also dont want to have an unnecessary surgery especially with my age and the fact that ive already had so many procedures and surgeries. but i will if i have to. my batteries are recharged. its amazing how that works, i havent even gone to bed yet since yesterday.

i wish you GREAT LUCK with your lap. i hope the dr goes in and explores and if there is anything wrong, it can be taken care of very quickly and you can move on. i know what you mean about this board. i go on here more than any other website. i love every woman on here, like sisters you all are. we have to stay strong and when one of us is weak, we have each other to carry us through. thank you for writing to me!
thinking of you often and youre always in my prayers. every day. know that!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement