Thanks, Nancy. (pg ment)March 19 2012 at 10:58 AM
|KarenGH (Login krgh)|
Response to Alima and KarenGH
That is good to know about the OOT monitoring (not that it is that horribly expensive, but every increase hurts a little if insurance doesn't cover it). Thanks so much for the update.
I'm kind of surprised that they don't have a firm plan in place for when they are closing. They usually have a cutoff point to start an IVF cycle when they are planning to close the lab. They may be cutting it close as far as letting everybody know when they are going to close!
I wonder if they are planning around Dr. B's maternity leave?
- Dr. B - alima on Mar 19, 12:12 PM
- You may be right. - KarenGH on Mar 19, 12:56 PM
- Re: You may be right. - alima on Mar 19, 1:34 PM
- FYI Dr B due date - teresa on Mar 21, 5:02 AM
- Thanks! - KarenGH on Mar 21, 9:13 AM