Return to Index  

I have read that, too

March 20 2012 at 10:20 AM
teresa  (no login)

Response to Looks good to me! (pg mentioned)

that lots of women get PG the cycle before their IVF. the very first RE we saw, the nurse there, mentioned that to us, she said she sees it all the time. Oh, that would be great if it could happen to me. is it terrible that i just have a feeling i would never be so lucky? (everything with me is always a project, nothing is ever simple wink.gif )

i also am faced with wondering if i should do ONE medicated IUI before we do IVF. just to see how i stim on meds, but with a fibroid that can grow from drugs... im not sure that would be wise now.

also, i forgot to add before, dr b said that she would Rx moderate-high stims for me vs low stim. she thinks it would be better for me to get as many eggs as possible and hopefully have some to store that way if the first one didnt take, we could do a frozen. she understood about our finances. she thought for me low stim would not be the wisest way to go. and of course, another RE said high stim (the 8 amps...no bc pills, no lupron) its frustrating that you just don't know and every dr has different opinions on how much stims.

the surgeon i just saw felt the fibroid should be left alone too given the size of it and that it's intramural. so now we are 4 consistent opinions. im still worried this thing will grow and god forbid cause a loss, but my gut tells me to listen to what they say...and keep the faith that it wont get bigger and cause a loss.

hoping for the best and thanks again for all your help sara H with the surgeon reco's and to everyone who gave me support with this the past few weeks, it means more to me than i can say!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. About IUI... - Sara H on Mar 20, 3:58 PM
    1. my only thought to do one IUI before IVF - teresa on Mar 21, 7:10 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement