Return to Index  

Thanks (m)

March 25 2012 at 7:08 PM
Alex  (Login bogart99)

Response to Not sure about this...

Sara H,

Thanks for this message and for your willingness to start the questionnaire and to report here about your concerns and the problems you had; I'm sorry it gave you trouble. The Qualtrics survey software I'm using for the questionnaire has generally been a pretty reliable system and I've taken the questionnaire myself a number of times (test-driven it, in effect) to make sure it worked so I'm concerned if there are problems in how it is working.

Out of curiosity, what browser were you using? I tested in mostly in Google Chrome (and sometimes in Internet Explorer), so maybe if you can let me know that I can figure out if a different browser is causing glitches (or maybe you are finding glitches I didn't see in one of those browsers). I certainly don't want it to be creating problems.

It is true I ask if people are willing to provide an email for your spouse/partner (if applicable) and I do ask about names of people you talk with about infertility and treatment. But there is a way to say up front that you don't want to provide any names (in which case you then shouldn't see that part at all), and please know it is perfectly fine to leave any part of the questionnaire blank.

I hope this helps, and I do appreciate your willingness to try it.

Best wishes,
Alex

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement