Return to Index  

If I'm reading correctly, her FSH was 28 and AFC was 2 to 4?

April 17 2012 at 4:50 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Thanks for posting your story.

Those are very dire stats for sure, I wouldn't call that normal FSH. The biggest thing she had going was her young age, but even so it was an uphill battle with her numbers even getting someone to agree to IVF and not cancel over only getting one or two eggs. I'm impressed she stuck with it. I remember when she first was on the boards so upset, didn't have a ton of money to work with, docs on the west coast giving her a hard time, trying to work a full-time job where she couldn't have a phone on, trying to be an IVF patient at a clinic in NJ, with some flaky monitoring clinic making mistakes... it just didn't look good at all. I thought she would do DE since she was open to it and it didn't have the roadblocks (except $$$$). So so happy for her the way things turned out, one of the strangest cases I've seen on here with a happy ending.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: If I'm reading correctly, her FSH was 28 and AFC was 2 to 4? - Anna on Apr 17, 5:32 PM
  3. you know it all :) - Anna on Apr 17, 5:37 PM
  5. I didn't say her FSH was normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - KarenGH on Apr 18, 1:11 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement