I posted on the over 40 boardApril 18 2012 at 8:45 AM
|Rose (no login)|
Response to I'm in Mass, too
thanks for the suggestion.
I also have a choice of Harvard Pilgrim but I am exploring my options to see if Harvard or one of the indemnity plans would be better. I cant discuss this stuff at work or with HR (political reasons) so all my research needs to get done on the side.
Tufts gave me a hard time as soon as I turned 40my last IVF (#5) was denied for reasons, which were not even trueits like the people who review this stuff are blind of something. Luckily my RE fought for me and I won the appeal and they covered it. Now, Tufts has tagged me so every little thing related to IF coverage gets denied. Also, they recently added new language in the policy, which states all IUIs now require prior authorization and with my luck, they will deny deny deny coverage.
As for the other plans, I have trying to get info by calling the customer service department and so far, I am not having any luck.
- Do some searches on the Over 40 Board - PhoebeMass on Apr 18, 2012, 9:33 AM
- I will do search on the over 40 board... - Rose on Apr 18, 2012, 1:48 PM
- T.ufts - Mrs. McIrish on Apr 18, 2012, 10:36 AM
- Re: T.ufts - rose on Apr 18, 2012, 1:56 PM
- T.ufts - Mrs. McIrish on Apr 18, 2012, 2:01 PM