Return to Index  

Oh, honey.

April 19 2012 at 2:50 PM
KarenGH  (Login krgh)

Response to Confused and upset!

I'm sorry you are upset. Do you have your b/w numbers and any info on the u/s? It could help us figure out what is going on. I think it is still a very good sign that the E2 is going up, but I'm wondering what the the u/s was showing.

I know you are not on Cetrotide, but I do want to point out that I had a very interesting cycle one time where my LH in the b/w never showed a surge, yet I ovulated two follicles. I was taking Cetrotide and also doing OPK's. I saw a surge on the OPK, but never get one on daily b/w. I believe that my LH was surging at one point, but was slammed down by the Cetrotide by the time I did b/w. So, even though the b/w never showed the LH surge, as my E2 started dropping, my P4 started rising and my u/s showed that my two follicles did shrink. The P4 confirmed ovulation. The sad thing is that I was trying to do a natural IVF retrieval cycle and I believed I was ovulating, but the doctors didn't believe me because my LH wasn't showing a surge. But I did and their P4 test and u/s did confirm it. I'm telling you this just to let you know that sometimes strange things happen that aren't as obvious to the doctors.

So, if you can, give us as much data as you can and let us help you analyze it to the best of our ability. I know it is hard not to be upset, but no matter what happened or is happening, I see a very positive in the fact that your E2 went up so much.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. No idea what the numbers are! - Ashley on Apr 19, 7:11 PM
    1. Are you working with C.ooper? - KarenGH on Apr 20, 8:13 AM
      1. Yes I m with cooper - Ashley on Apr 20, 2:33 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement