If I understood your other post,April 20 2012 at 3:51 PM
|KarenGH (Login krgh)|
Response to Is this a joke?
they didn't give you your b/w results? If that is so, can you call them in the morning and ask for the numbers. I would really want to see the b/w levels before starting progesterone and estrace. But that is just me. After all the mistakes my local clinic made and all the quirky things my body did while I was trying to cycle with C.ooper, I really had to take control and watch my cycles myself (with the help of learning from the ladies on the boards).
I almost hate to post this, but my very first experience with C.ooper, somebody had me start P4 because a 17mm follicle disappeared. I started with them mid-cycle, so they didn't have baseline b/w and u/s to see. In retrospect, I'm certain I had a cyst from my previous cycle with my idiot local clinic's extra week of stims after I ovulated (long story) and the cyst finally popped and I would have had another follicle ovulate soon thereafter. When my b/w came back later, my P4 showed that I hadn't ovulated. Now, I love C.ooper, but sometimes you still have to watch out for yourself to make certain something unusual didn't get missed.
That being said, I'd assume for now that they were looking at your b/w and saw a rising P4 level. But if it were me, I'd call in the morning and ask if you could please get the numbers. I kept a notebook (actually a lot of them) and logged every b/w result and every u/s result and I know a number of other ladies going there have done that as well.
I'm assuming both your tubes are open? If so, if you did BD and you did ovulate, then you certainly have a shot at catching the egg. Of course, I don't recall if there is any MFI in your case.
If you ovulated and missed a retrieval chance (which is terrible I know), I would definitely look at the bright side if you can - you produced follicles and ovulated. That is a big deal!!
- Oh, and about the spotting - - KarenGH on Apr 20, 3:53 PM
- Looks like I m having full AF - Ashley on Apr 20, 8:50 PM
- AF why is this happening????? - Ashley on Apr 21, 7:14 AM
- I hope you can get some answers. - KarenGH on Apr 21, 10:10 AM
- Nobody knows what's happening:( - Ashley on Apr 21, 10:44 AM
- Not an AF - Ashley on Apr 21, 11:45 AM
- Sorry - this is the first chance I've had to check in again. - KarenGH on Apr 22, 8:20 AM
- that should say - KarenGH on Apr 22, 8:21 AM
- Thanks KarenGH! - Ashley on Apr 22, 5:46 PM
- Looks like was a cyst:(((need suggestions !,,,, - Ashley on Apr 23, 12:42 PM
- Just doing a quick pop-in - KarenGH on Apr 23, 1:23 PM
- What about bleeding ? Pg ment - Ashley on Apr 23, 7:47 PM
- While it isn't optimum, you may still be okay. - KarenGH on Apr 24, 10:22 AM