AF why is this happening?????April 21 2012 at 7:14 AM
|Ashley (no login)|
Response to Looks like I m having full AF
Called Cooper lets see what they will say. Waiting for their callback. I am bleeding like never before. Can somebody tell me how this is happening. This makes me believe once again that nobody knows anything about our reproductive system. I went for blood and u/ s yesterday morning they saw the results but how come they didn't see the AF is coming?????
I am thinking if the provera they had me started and stopped had something to do with this. But it has been two weeks I stopped taking the provera and I only took couple. Once they saw my E2 went to 35 from 10 they told me to stop it . If it's the provera that caused an early AF Cooper screwed big time..
- I hope you can get some answers. - KarenGH on Apr 21, 10:10 AM
- Nobody knows what's happening:( - Ashley on Apr 21, 10:44 AM
- Not an AF - Ashley on Apr 21, 11:45 AM
- Sorry - this is the first chance I've had to check in again. - KarenGH on Apr 22, 8:20 AM
- that should say - KarenGH on Apr 22, 8:21 AM
- Thanks KarenGH! - Ashley on Apr 22, 5:46 PM
- Looks like was a cyst:(((need suggestions !,,,, - Ashley on Apr 23, 12:42 PM
- Just doing a quick pop-in - KarenGH on Apr 23, 1:23 PM
- What about bleeding ? Pg ment - Ashley on Apr 23, 7:47 PM
- While it isn't optimum, you may still be okay. - KarenGH on Apr 24, 10:22 AM