UltrasoUnd questionApril 22 2012 at 7:35 AM
|Houston (no login)|
I went in for my Day 2 ultrasound. The tech said she saw one follicle size 11.2 that she measured to make sure there wasnt a cyst. She said the clinic did not order a follicle count but said she would do one. She claimed my AFC is 18. Obviously she doesn't know how to do an AFC because I didn't jump from 5/7 to 18.
When I got home I reviewed my orders. I saw a follicle count and size measurement were ordered. I called the clinic. The nurse returned my call and claimed this was done. I know it wasn't done while I was in the room. Is there anyway they could have gone back later from pictures taken and done an accurate follicle count and measurement?
Also do you think I should proceed with a cycle with onE follicle already measuring 11 or will this just become a lead follicle?
- Re: UltrasoUnd question - Laura on Apr 22, 2012, 8:29 AM
- Re: UltrasoUnd question - Houston on Apr 22, 2012, 8:43 AM
- Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... - Erin on Apr 23, 2012, 6:30 AM
- Re: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... - Houston on Apr 23, 2012, 7:45 AM
- Re: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... - Erin on Apr 23, 2012, 7:57 AM
- Re: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... - Anonymous on Apr 23, 2012, 7:47 AM