5dpt... had about 10 minutes of stress and now I'm... stressed!May 1 2012 at 7:25 PM
|Anon for this please (no login)|
Please help me think more rationally!
Today is 5dpt and I tried to call DH (who is traveling for work this week) and couldn't reach him for 30 minutes. My creative mind went all over the place and for about 10 minutes, I was totally stressed, nervous, shaking, stomach ache, and then he called.
Now DH is like, "Wow, I hope your stress didn't impact implantation", so now I have that on my head. Logically, I assume most women have brief moments of stress like that and still get pg. Do I have anything to worry about?
- You are most likely ok. - Laura on May 1, 9:50 PM
- Thanks, but - Anon on May 2, 6:58 AM
- I have a stressful job (pg ment) - smrc on May 2, 8:24 AM
- Thank you!!! :) n/t - Anon on May 2, 8:31 AM
- Ewww yuck - Alli on May 2, 12:12 PM
- Re: Ewww yuck - Anonymous on May 2, 12:37 PM
- Um ok... she strikes again (success ment) - Alli on May 2, 4:17 PM
- Perhaps, Sweetie - Anonymous on May 3, 9:09 AM
- Perhaps, Sweetie - Anonymous on May 3, 9:10 AM
- Maybe you should work on your reading skills, Mmkay? - Anon... as you are! on May 4, 7:39 AM
- no, stress won't do that :) - juliemam on May 2, 1:11 PM
- This is true! - Anon original poster on May 2, 6:05 PM