Thanks for checking inMay 3 2012 at 10:21 AM
|Houston (no login)|
Response to Houston- cycle update?
This cycle was really weird. I started off really suppressed, then I developed one follicle that was 13 that shot to 18 by the next day. I had several more follicles, but they were all less than 10. So, b/c I only had one, I decided to just do an IUI, which I did today.
I am going to talk to Davis on Friday on the protocol he is going to try next. Obviously, this one did not work for me. Last EPP I had 9 follicles, 5 mature. So, to respond so poorly was a little bit of a shock.
The good news is my meds are now somehow miraculously being covered (even though they are excluded on my policy). I started working with BCBS specialty pharmacy and they filed everything under my major medical and so far, everything is paid. Thank goodnes, otherwise I would be out seriously about $15K in meds.
Davis plans on me starting the patch on Tuesday and starting back immediately. So, while I am kind of upset that I did not get to do a cycle, I am glad that I feel like I had the option to cancel since my meds are covered. Because of this, I can now afford to try again and find a protocol that works better for me before I spend all the money I have on my cycle.
How did your cycle go?
- Re: Thanks for checking in - Erin on May 3, 1:44 PM
- Glad your cycle went well - Houston on May 3, 1:48 PM
- Butting in - Mrs. McIrish on May 3, 3:04 PM
- Butting in - Mrs. McIrish on May 3, 3:05 PM
- Re: Butting in - Erin on May 4, 1:19 PM
- butting in - Mrs. McIrish on May 5, 7:53 AM
- Barge: Insurance - Laura on May 5, 7:56 AM
- Re: Barge: Insurance - Houston on May 7, 7:44 AM