high fsh of 21 and now 3 kidsMay 7 2012 at 8:31 PM
|fsh21 (no login)|
so here i am back at the forum that offered me comfort and support 6 years ago to date. i went in at age 29 to be tested for fsh, to find out it was a mere heart breaking 21, so all odds were against me basically,right? wrong ! there is a god who is greater than all of us, a god who is able. 2 months after my result (a little shy of my 30th birthday) i conceived my oldest child, and went on to have two more after that all in the course of 6 years.
keep the faith ladies. god is great.
i guess you can say im here to pay it forward.
- Thanks for your post! - Anonymous on May 8, 7:32 AM
- Re: Thanks for your post! - Houston on May 8, 7:33 AM
- Re: Thanks for your post! - fsh21 on May 8, 9:40 AM
- That's awesome (religion ment) - Alli on May 8, 9:09 AM
- religion ment - fsh21 on May 8, 9:43 AM
- what rubbish!! - Anonymous on May 9, 3:28 AM
- my response above is for Alli - Anonymous on May 9, 3:30 AM
- Re: what rubbish!! - Also Anon on May 9, 4:44 AM
- You two anons are ridiculous - Laura on May 9, 7:53 AM
- I don't think Alli said anything wrong. (religion ment) - Erin on May 9, 6:41 AM
- It's true Alli is correct. (m/c pg mentioned and religion too) - Teresa on May 9, 6:59 AM
- Congratulations FSH21 and thank you for coming back to share! - Erin on May 9, 6:45 AM
- Re: Congratulations FSH21 and thank you for coming back to share! - fsh21 on May 9, 6:58 PM