Return to Index  

You DID attack her!!!!

May 9 2012 at 11:41 AM
A friendly anon response - to Alli  (no login)

Response to I did not attack you!!

"Just a gentle reminder to put (religion ment) or something like that in the title"

"many women here are sensitive to the "God blessed us with a baby" because it could be interpreted as "God is not giving us a baby" for those still in the trenches."

"I've seen this upset a lot of women even if not intended so."

"So glad you came back to be inspiring!"

Where exactly does it say in these quotes - and I quote you anonymous "telling us not to mention God or other religious beliefts we have etc." not to mention god or religion? Clearly you did not understand what Alli was saying so let me break it down for you.

Alli asked - please give a gentle reminder e.g. 'religion ment.' in the title of your post. In other words, make it possible for those who share different views to skip over your post if they choose too. I mean people post warnings when they are going to mention other things in their posts right? So that people can avoid the topic if they want to.

Calling someone's post rubbish when they were looking out for others is actually quite mean, petty and unnecessary.

And I thought that the difficulties on the journey to ttc made people more considerate and compassionate towards others. I guess not everyone.

Yep, everyone has free speech, in our part of the world, and it sure is up to one if they want to use it to uplift others or rip a strip off them. Alli made the right choice with how to use her free speech and I'm sure most people will agree.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. response was to the attack on Alli...n/t - Anonymous on May 9, 11:42 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement