Return to Index  

I did - it worked for me (BFP, children ment.)

May 13 2012 at 11:14 AM
Sarah in Seattle  (Login SeattleSarah)

Response to Has anyone tried the Conception Kit?

I used it 4 years ago when I was try to conceive naturally. At the time, I had a 7-month-old DS from a successful IVF. We thought we would do another IVF but figured we would try naturally for a few months using the conception kit, the clearblue easy fert. monitor, taking Vit. D and Vitex supplements, and with my husband taking supplements for his MF issues (low count and morphology problems). What do you know - I was pg naturally on the third month of trying with the CBEFM and the FIRST month of using the Conception Kit. I had never had a natural BFP in my life, had fsh of 14.3, had been told we should do donor egg, etc. so I was completely blown away. So yes, I highly recommend the Conception Kit (and no, I am not in any way affiliated with the company though I have often thought I should e-mail them my testimonial) - it was only around $200 when I bought it 4 years ago. Much cheaper than IVF! If you don't want to spend the $200 for it, you could just use Instead, which you can buy at a drugstore. Same idea - a cup that holds the semen at the cervix.

Good luck to you - let me know if you have questions!
Sarah

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Amazing! - Hadas on May 13, 3:09 PM
    1. Hi! - Nancy on May 13, 6:14 PM
      1. Thank you! - Hadas on May 13, 8:02 PM
        1. Re: Thank you! - Nancy on May 14, 2:29 PM
    2. using the cap - Sarah in Seattle on May 14, 9:34 AM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement