Re: Should I be offended by my friend? (her children, mother's day mentioned)May 14 2012 at 12:16 PM
|Julie (no login)|
Response to Should I be offended by my friend? (her children, mother's day mentioned)
It is o.k. to feel offended by your friend's words. There is no "should" or "shouldn't". The feeling tells you that you are sensitive to IF issues and you want your friend to be more sensitive to your feelings. I tend to think people are generally insensitive instead of cruel. Your friend may be careless with her words.
If you are uncomfortable with this, you can tell her frankly. Hopefully she will pay more attention. You deserve a friend who is more sensitive to your feelings.
- Thanks Julie - Anonymous on May 14, 1:10 PM
- Julie again - Anonymous on May 14, 1:34 PM
- Re: Thanks Julie - Julie on May 14, 1:36 PM
- Re: Thanks Julie - Anonymous on May 14, 1:52 PM
- two links I like - Julie on May 14, 2:42 PM
- THANK YOU JULIE!!! - Anonymous on May 15, 12:26 PM
- Julie... - Anonymous on May 15, 12:40 PM
- Re: Julie... - Julie on May 15, 3:06 PM
- I almost didn't see this - JULIE - Anonymous on May 16, 7:21 PM