Will fragrance or a long walk cause early miscarriage? (m'c mentioned)May 14 2012 at 12:37 PM
|Julie (no login)|
I just had a chemical pregnancy. Although it may be due to chromosome problems, I question two things I have done:
1. on 16dpo.I took a long walk - two hours and felt very tired after that. It was not done on purpose. I went for a walk with a guest on an unfamiliar trail.
2. I stopped using anything with fragrance in it two years ago because i was told fragrance is no good for embryos when I did my last IVF. I just used product for sensitive skins without any fragrance. However, a house guest used a very shampoo with a very strong smell and I didn't pay attention. I think the embryo inside my body may not be as sensitive as embryos in the lab. So I took a shower right after and gave my baby a bath. I felt uncomfortable for a few hours and thrown up a few hours later. The next day my hcg dropped dramatically.
I want to be more careful in the future and avoid stupid mistakes. What do you think about the risks of a long walk or using shampoo with fragrance?
- Re: Will fragrance or a long walk cause early miscarriage? (m'c mentioned) - Erin on May 14, 12:53 PM
- Re: Will fragrance or a long walk cause early miscarriage? (m'c mentioned) - Houston on May 14, 1:09 PM
- many thanks! - Anonymous on May 14, 1:46 PM
- We rarely get answers (mc ment) - Laura on May 14, 4:59 PM
- Thank you, Laura - Anonymous on May 14, 7:04 PM
- I'm so very sorry (m/c, pg mentioned) - Teresa on May 15, 4:28 AM
- Re: I'm so very sorry (m/c, pg mentioned) - Julie on May 15, 2:51 PM
- Re: I'm so very sorry (m/c, pg mentioned) - Teresa on May 16, 1:49 PM