Return to Index  

Teresa...

May 16 2012 at 7:17 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to You're a class act! (pg child m/c mentioned)

I read this yesterday and your quotes at the end actually brought tears to my eyes. Especially the one about the keys, it hit the spot. Then because I wanted to take the time to write back well, I didn't respond right away and now here I am very late getting back to you!

Thanks, it really DID take some effort to wish her Happy Mother's Day - I didn't force myself because I don't believe in that - but I had to get in the right state of mind and it's so good to have that appreciated/acknowledged here on this board. Since I AM so late in answering, I can say that this appreciation - and everybody else's support - has been floating in my mind since yesterday...and really means a lot. And the word 'CLASSY' - it's PERFECT and completely counteracts all sorts of bad feelings.

Also I can completely understand how your friend's 'matter of fact' way of telling you it will happen could be upsetting/irritating. If she said it in a very compassionate and caring away that would be different and would probably really encourage you - though it sounds like she really believes it and takes it for granted that things will work out for you. So that's good, if annoying. It's possible my friend thinks the same about me (she has said in the past that she does) but I am a bit wary.

Sending you a big hug too Teresa! And the best of luck wherever you are in all this!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Teresa... - Teresa on May 17, 5:19 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement