Return to Index  

Really Need to Go to RI or Center that treats Immune issues

May 17 2012 at 7:47 PM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to Update: Spoke to Braverman's office (lots of questions)


First, only a handful..and I mean a handful of labs do the type of immune testing that Minka is speaking of. Even if your Dr. ordered theese tests, your Dr. would need to be able to interpret the results which he/she might not be able to do if they are unfamiliar with immune issues. Second, there are others that do this testing such as all of the SIRM clinics (this is where I had mine done) and Dr. Carolyn Coulam in Chicago, Dr. Acacio in California...there are others. Take a look at the Yahoo group mentioned for others. Good luck.

 Respond to this message   

  1. Absolutely true, but.... - Sara Q on May 17, 2012, 8:01 PM
    1. To Dee: Re-read my first was confusing - Sara Q on May 17, 2012, 8:05 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement