Return to Index  

Running FSH stat....Help please

May 25 2012 at 4:07 PM
Sara Q  (no login)

Hi Everyone,

We are attempting to do OOT monitoring with C.ooper and to gear up towards at IVF cycle either next month or in August. My local clinic has always done my monitoring when I went other places (well, that only happened one other time, but they did the monitoring then.) Anyhow, for the past 2+ years they've always been able to run FSH blood work same day - stat. Apparently however, they just changed their "system" and FSH blood work now can take up to 3 days....I had my blood drawn on Wednesday afternoon and am still waiting on the results. That's just not going to work with C.ooper as they change your protocol based on these results.....ugh. I'm glad we found out this month, which was just a "waiting" month, but still it's incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what we're going to do when we actually do the IVF.

How did you all find someplace that will do FSH same day? Do you have any suggestions for finding somewhere to get the blood work drawn quickly and competently? I really, really don't want to try and find another local RE because it's so much damn work.....but if that's my only option I supposed that's what will have to happen.

Thanks,
Sara Q

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Running FSH stat....Help please - Ashley on May 25, 5:19 PM
    1. I agree - summerwind03 on May 26, 5:05 AM

2. I used - Teresa on May 26, 8:25 AM
  4. i have similar issue but with lh stat - Nancy on May 26, 8:37 AM
  6. Thanks for the suggestions ladies! - Sara Q on May 26, 12:55 PM
    1. Going the labcorp or quest route - smrc on May 28, 8:03 PM
      1. Thank you! - Sara Q on May 30, 4:53 PM
        1. My experience - AJ on May 30, 8:39 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement