i would do oneMay 30 2012 at 3:06 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to Mock Transfer at C.ooper?
i have never done ivf but the places i consulted with all of them required a mock transfer. you want to be absolutely sure the day of that everything is seamless. the mock transfer is a rehearsal and a good idea. things will be tense enough that day, its one less thing to worry about going in.
just my 2 cents-
good luck to you!
- Thanks for your 2cents but.... - Sara Q on May 30, 2012, 3:30 PM
- Yes... Different if you'd never done one - Erin on May 30, 2012, 3:57 PM
- Thanks friend - Sara Q on May 30, 2012, 5:04 PM
- Prioritize yourself... :-) (m/c ment) - MargieD on May 30, 2012, 6:31 PM
- Re: Thanks for your 2cents but.... - Anonymous on May 31, 2012, 2:42 PM
- Re: i would do one - reshmux on Jun 18, 2012, 9:54 AM