Didn't ovulate after the triggerMay 31 2012 at 2:26 PM
|Emiley (Login Emiley)|
I had an HCG trigger on Thursday, but my U/S today (44 hours later) did not show the follicle had ruptured (it had grown from 17 to 25 and didn't have the "rupture" shape). My E2 and Prog levels suggested ovulation.
What gives? Is it possible that I might STILL ovulate? I'm feeling pretty discouraged.
Cooper just said that if I get a BFN in 2 weeks, they will use Lupron as a trigger next cycle.
- Re: Didn't ovulate after the trigger - Nancy on May 31, 2012, 3:11 PM
- Good info...thanks - Emiley on Jun 1, 2012, 7:11 AM
- Re: Good info...thanks - Nancy on Jun 1, 2012, 3:09 PM
- This happened to me a few times.... - MargieD on May 31, 2012, 5:40 PM
- LUFS - Emiley on Jun 1, 2012, 7:12 AM
- I don't think.... (m/c ment) - MargieD on Jun 1, 2012, 9:48 AM
- Best to you Margie - Emiley on Jun 2, 2012, 8:50 AM
- Thank you, Emiley! - MargieD on Jun 3, 2012, 3:56 AM