Return to Index  

Do a search and you'll find lots of suggestions (child ment)

June 5 2012 at 7:24 PM
PhoebeMass  (no login)

Response to High FSH/low AMH, need advice!

I am so sorry, Bonica. Everyone here and on the Over 40 Board (which I am jumping in from) has been in your shoes and it is so very, very hard to handle emotionally.
Big hugs to you. I remember the day I spoke with my first RE and it still hurts and that was 6 years ago.

From these boards I found Dr. Cardone in Stoneham and loved him. I am assuming you have insurance coverage. If so, he is a great option. We did 4 IUI's and 1 IVF and had our daughter via that IVF at age 41. I am out of coverage now and we are fully self-pay and go to Albany - a clinic call CNY Fertility and we are very happy with them. If money wasn't an issue and we had coverage still we would have stayed with Dr. Cardone.

Do a search on this board and the over 40 board on "Boston RE's" and you'll find some good dialogue.

Good luck, Bonica. I'm so sorry that you are joining these boards but you found a great place to help support you through this journey.

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement