Return to Index  

Houston/MargieD/Laura

June 7 2012 at 12:58 AM
Lisa  (no login)

Thanks for replying to my post. Little bit of background.

Im 39 now with high fsh of 9.8 and all other levels (cant remember the nos) are normal. When I first started this journey almost 9 yrs ago and after my first consultation when examined I had only 3 AF in total of both ovaries which at the time the doc said was very very low due to my age as I was then 30.
Surprisingly my fsh hasnt changed much in 9 yrs which is unusual right? Shouldnt it be higher after all these years, anyway will be meeting my doctor in 2 months for first consultation and very curious as to how many AF they will see in my ovaries 9 yrs later.

I do pray that I have the same amount (3) and hope they havent disappeared on me lol.
When I did stim for ICSI 9 yrs ago I produced 9 AF so I know that I wont get more but could get less.
I have irregular cycles every month which I could get them between 26 days to 35 days which varies each month.
Could you girls suggest what I can take besides pre natal vitamins to help with egg quality.I really dont want to take anything that could mess up my fsh or make my body go out of whack lol
Thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Houston/MargieD/Laura - Houston on Jun 7, 2012, 8:09 AM
  3. 9.8 at 39 is very hopeful - Laura on Jun 7, 2012, 1:56 PM
  5. I don't think there's a correlation between FSH and AFC. - MargieD on Jun 7, 2012, 5:04 PM
    1. Yep- AFC of 2-5 and FSH of 10.4 (nt) - Alli on Jun 8, 2012, 12:31 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement