Freak out of the dayJune 7 2012 at 12:18 PM
|Hadas (no login)|
I should disclose that I am a major hypochondriac and have tons of anxieties in general, so this one is just my anxiety of the day.
Every once in a while, I get super nervous about the fact that Ive done fertility treatments, but dont know whats accurate online and whats not. Im the type of person who looks online for every teeny tiny symptom, so I tend to drive myself (and everyone around me) nuts. Ive read about risks possibly associated with fertility treatments, but is the risk primarily due to use of Clomid or all fertility drugs? Ive read something about using Clomid for a year, but not sure what that means (Ive used Clomid a few times over 5 years or so, but not for full years).
What should we worry about and what shouldnt we worry about re. our fertility treatments?
- freak out of the day - Mrs. McIrish on Jun 7, 2012, 7:34 PM
- Re: freak out of the day - Ashley on Jun 8, 2012, 8:21 AM
- I worry too.... - Sara Q on Jun 8, 2012, 8:42 AM
- There's so much conflicting info. - Laura on Jun 8, 2012, 9:12 AM
- well as far as cancer goes - jkl on Jun 8, 2012, 10:28 AM
- OK - Hadas on Jun 8, 2012, 11:43 AM
- Just what an old GP said - Laura on Jun 8, 2012, 12:23 PM
- How about ovarian cancer? n/t - Hadas on Jun 8, 2012, 1:04 PM
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding - ekb88 on Jun 9, 2012, 3:45 AM
- Re: Freak out of the day - Catmama on Jun 8, 2012, 6:09 PM