Follow up to freak out post belowJune 10 2012 at 8:53 AM
|Hadas (no login)|
Is anyone else here truly a hypochondriac? I posted below re. my freak out of the day. The back story is that I did an IVF cycle last month (low dose) and bled a few days after ending PIO. AF then came last week at CD21. Logically, I know this can happen... it can be early, it can be late, it can be on time.
In my hypochondriac mind, though, I felt the need to look up OC. Why? I don't know. I have a tendency to do this and am planning on making an appointment with a therapist in the next week or two to start addressing this (last month, after a routine CBC, I was told that I had slightly low WBC and had neutropenia or whatever it was and I, of course, looked all of this up online and became convinced for a month that I had a life threatening disease until my GP repeated it and all came back normal).
Anyway, I look up OC and I have all the symptoms. Out of the blue. Not last week. Not the week before. Just beginning the day I looked up the symptoms (which are vague and can be anything, of course).
Do any of you do this and how do you address it and stop doing it?
Thanks for any help,
- If it makes you feel better - Laura on Jun 10, 2012, 8:48 PM
- Thanks and that's what I plan on doing - Hadas on Jun 11, 2012, 4:34 AM
- well if you are being monitored - jkl on Jun 11, 2012, 9:19 AM
- Went to OB and says I have a cyst - Hadas on Jun 11, 2012, 9:29 AM
- Had cysts after IUI - Sara Q on Jun 11, 2012, 10:57 AM
- Very common I think even after "regular" cycles - Nancy on Jun 11, 2012, 11:47 AM