Return to Index  

I know this feeling all too well

June 15 2012 at 4:18 PM
Nancy  (no login)

Response to Anxiety with IVF4 has set in..

the anxiety is awful when you have no idea what is going to happen, especially when you don't want the same issues to re-occur. I too have issues with follicles growing very quickly, and I don't understand why sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. i know this post is too late to offer any real advice for calling C.ooper today, but i was wondering if you explained to them your fears, if they would let you trigger earlier? Especially since last time the follicle got too big. I assume you are going in tomorrow (sounds like it) so hopefully it didn't grow too fast. but you'll see tomorrow, right?

One thing I believe MargieD suggested and which I thought about doing myself was just some "regular" non IVF cycles, just so they could see how things go. I learned a lot during my last IVF, and that is basically that my follicles must be triggered much larger than normal! and also that my new protocol didn't help recruit extra follicles. I think that they can get a good picture how your body reacts over time, which can be helpful during IVF. I know this is your last IVF, and of course you won't convert this to IUI so I don't know if this suggestion is practical at this point in time...but, if you ever reconsider IVF, it could be something to think about.

I really feel your anxiety, and I really hope things go your way and you trigger tomorrow. happy.gif

I hope you post an update tomorrow so we can see how things went. i am nervous for you, I was just thinking that maybe you were getting ready soon for ER.

Nancy

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Update - Mrs McIrish on Jun 15, 4:27 PM
    1. Re: Update - Nancy on Jun 15, 4:43 PM
    2. Re: Update - CW15 on Jun 15, 5:18 PM
    3. Best wishes for Sunday!! - GreenEggsNHam on Jun 15, 8:59 PM
    4. Just saw this! - Erin on Jun 18, 4:46 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement