Heart hurts todayJune 17 2012 at 11:38 AM
|Sara Q (no login)|
Just got a BFN best test back about an hour ago.
I didn't really expect this cycle to work - it was TI with letrezole and a trigger. But it was the first cycle that I've done with an immune protocol and the second since they removed my endometriosis.
I really wanted to give DH a amazing Father's Day. He would be such a good dad and that's all he really wants in life. It's no doubt that IF hurts me horrible, but it really hurts me to see him hurt as well.
Today was also the day I was supposed to graduate with my PhD, sigh. While I know that will get done eventually, everything happening on the same day just feels a lot like a bitter pill.
Sending out love to all of you (us - need to remember to send love to myself too!) that are still struggling with IF.
May our future Fathers' and Mothers' Days be very happy ones and may we look back on this IF nightmare as a journey that made us better parents and people.
With compassion and empathy,
- Hugs to you - Jen on Jun 17, 1:25 PM
- Thanks Jen - Sara Q on Jun 17, 4:46 PM
- Thanks Sara! nt - Jen on Jun 17, 8:12 PM
- Sara Q, I think you have voiced what so many of us have felt. (pg ment) - Sara H on Jun 17, 1:34 PM
- Thanks Sara H - Sara Q on Jun 17, 4:52 PM
- So sorry Sara. - Laura on Jun 17, 4:03 PM
- Thanks Laura - good advice - Sara Q on Jun 17, 5:04 PM
- sorry:( - Nancy on Jun 18, 10:34 PM