Thanks Saras :)June 17 2012 at 8:18 PM
|Jen (no login)|
Response to I am so sorry, and all you can do is wait...
I think my biggest confusion is about stopping/restarting the progesterone. I'm worried that if I restart the progesterone it will continue to delay AF artificially, but if I don't restart and I am magically pregnant, I might be causing problems by not using the progesterone. This may be goofy, but I've never gone in for a beta (never got far enough to do one). Do I just go in to my ob clinic and ask for one?
- more questions (see post above) - Jen on Jun 17, 2012, 8:19 PM
- Stopping progesterone - Sara Q on Jun 17, 2012, 9:59 PM
- I went ahead - Jen on Jun 18, 2012, 5:28 AM
- If you can... - Sara H on Jun 18, 2012, 6:11 AM
- AF arrived - Jen on Jun 19, 2012, 2:44 PM
- :-( Sorry and hugs. (NT) - Sara H on Jun 20, 2012, 8:37 AM